Holistic Healing and Dreaming with Mamo Atilio
attunements to connect more deeply with
the Spiritual Mothers and Fathers of Earth.
Ongoing, nearly every month at 9:00AM Pacific USA; Noon Eastern USA; 5:00PM UTC. Check back soon for information on the next session.
Share with Mamo Atilio live in an intimate group session via zoom on January 28 and work with him remotely for 1 week checking-in with Teyuna Foundation staff on Thursday February 4 to share what happened for you and receive further support in working with Teyuna energy.
- Class size is very limited to provide an opportunity for each person to share directly with Mamo.
- After you register email dreams for Arhuaco dream analysis and/or questions you’d like Mamo Atilio to to answer.
recordings available from our October 19 and 20 classes.
Mamo Atilio provides healings, weddings, baptisms and many other services at no cost to the Teyuna communities. Mamo’s dream is to liberate a small plot of land in the Sierra and build a simple temple there where he can do his work. His daughter Ati offers much needed traditional healing also at no cost in the Sierra and your donation supports her in buying the supplies she needs.
Suggested Donation $27.00
⋅ We meet on the waxing crescent moon. For the Teyuna, that’s the best time for healing (tuning).
⋅ In our last class Mamo Atilio shared about how the moon reflects not only the sun, but our entire being and teach you to read moon messages.
⋅ Ati spoke about common herbs you can find and make your own medicine with, traditional Teyuna herbal remedies, and her work with dart frog medicine.
Session times are: -5:00 UTC (Universal Time Coordinated)
1:00-2:30 PM Colombia; 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern; 11:00 AM-12:30 PM Pacific; 7:00-8:30 PM Western European
it is advisable to have these items on hand for teyuna foundaiton sessions:
These items are suggested and as you continue working with the Mamos and Zagas you may want to have them on hand. These items are not necessarily required for the current session. Please don’t miss the session because you don’t have the items.
- Candles in all colors of the rainbow, including black. I suggest BEESWAX tapers and candles in glassware that you can burn for several days like this.
- Elementals in all colors of the rainbow, including black. Typically these are stones but can be shells or feathers or other naturally occurring elements. You will eventually offer them back to Mother Earth, so don’t choose anything you are attached to
- Cigars, sacred tobacco, sage sticks or sticks of incense
- Aguardiente (white alcohol such as rum or tequila can be substituted for aguardiente) or holy water
When people think of candles they often think of candle magic and candle magic is misrepresented. Merriam-Webster defines magic as supernatural power over natural forces and I think the main problem begins with that definition. There is no such thing as supernatural power over natural forces in orthodox practice, there is reciprocity and relationship. The idea of personal power is where things begin to go wrong. There are many ways in which ancient traditional practices have been disenfranchised and I discuss this a bit in my book. There’s nothing sinister about what we call magic in it’s pure form, but magic has become a loaded word unfortunately.
Candles flames symbolize a connection to the fire element which in many cultures is the element of invocation and the element of love. In other words, if you want your intention to be empowered, you light a candle and connect to the flame. It’s really that simple. The idea of making a wish before you blow out candles on a birthday cake. You hope your wish comes true, you declare your intention to focus on that wish.
A black candle, for the Arhuaco will absorb negative energy and remove it from your life. That’s why black.
Look for 100% pure beeswax from places like big dipper wax works and blue corn
Burning beeswax releases negative ions that neutralize anything high in positively charged particles like what electronics emit and mold spores have. Positive ions are found in allergens, odors, germs and dust as well. Negative ions grab hold of positive ions, become too heavy to remain airborne and drop to surfaces where you can clean them up. So, if you burn beeswax you can increase a sense of well-being and mental clarity, improves breathing, decrease blood pressure, relieve tension, normalize serotonin in the brain for better sleep and reduce headaches and other sicknesses caused by positive ions.Blue corn also sells glassware if you need it. Candles burn longer and feel safer when they’re inside glass.
Teyuna knowledge and practice = thinking locally and globally from a non-dual perspective.
The Teyuna are not just another group of holy people connected to Earth. Connected to Earth is who they are. Stewarding Earth and Her flora and fauna isn’t so much what they do as what can’t be separated from as a culture. Consciousness is embedded in everything they do due to their life-long disciplined training. The Teyuna Foundation is not just another environmental group providing great classes, it’s a group of conscious activists committed to facilitating the experience of awakening transmissions that are as unique as they are strong and seeding heart-felt truth, honor and spiritual intention that lasts.
When people are asked what drew them to the Teyuna most everyone says they were inexplicably called and felt a bond of spirit.
Teyuna knowledge and practice offer embodiment to thinking locally and globally from a non-dual perspective. It creates a visceral connection where reciprocity and relationship naturally build into sustainable community.
The impact Teyuna teachings have on westerners and other Amerindians and indigenous worldwide is profound. Facilitating the Teyunas’ capacity to open hearts and minds to Earth-based non-dualism synthesizes traditional, ancient knowledge and modern necessity on an ecological and spiritual level that is, from my experience and according to outreach feedback, unprecedented. Bringing holistic, practical spirit-based wisdom to the study of ecological protection is crucial in these times.
As Gus Speth, a US adviser on climate change and career environmentalists said: I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.
- Feeling their lives balanced and integrated on deeper and deeper levels as time goes on
- Benefit from the exercises they learned in classes and continue to do years later
- Their connection to the planet and to their inner-knowing as greatly clarified and amplified
Earth Stewardship Online Community Courses
- Connect with Mamos in the Sierra Nevada for 16, 90-minute online sessions for the upcoming four chapter series.
- In the sessions, Mamos will share the sacredness of their teachings and offer practices to support you in connecting to Earth, and your practice as an Earth Steward in your community and beyond.
- Sessions are recorded.
- This course is ideal for anyone called to the teachings of the Teyuna.
Registration Details Coming Soon
- Join us on Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00PM PST. email Mary for the link to the chats for question and answer, sharing, meditations and whatever arises.
Remote Sessions from the Sierra
- A planning session where you discuss healing challenges, ask questions and/or discuss a situation you’d like support with (translator present).
- Mamos and Zagas do a divination (they discuss your needs with their Spiritual Mothers and Fathers).
- Mamos and Zagas spend an average of 40 hours aligning and attuning your energetic body to support your soul, spirit and physical body’s potential to thrive. After a session you are forever in their consciousness and are likely to feel their presence in your life indefinitely.
- About a week after your session (sometimes sooner) you will have a follow-up call where the Mamos and Zagas insights are shared with you (translator present).
PLEASE NOTE: In some situations Mamos and Zagas conduct Earth healing ceremonies (pagamentos) on your behalf at specific sites within the Sierra Nevada and may need special materials that require travel to acquire. Some materials must be purchased. Depending on the complexity of the service you ask them to provide, you may be asked to contribute additional funds. There have been times when 4 mamos have fasted in a sacred site for 4 days on an individual’s behalf and we can not limit what they do. They work on your behalf with the Spiritual Mothers and Fathers of Earth and the Cosmos to fully address anything in your life path that is out of alignment. You need to make a serious commitment as well. This is a special and rare opportunity and can not be taken lightly.
Please be sure to include contact information to enable session scheduling. If you have any issues or questions, please contact Mary