join us Monday SEptember 21, 2020 from 1:00-2:30 PM
colombia time for holistic healing and dreaming with mamo atilio
Interact with, and receive transmissions from Mamo Atilio live via zoom, on Monday September 21.
Work remotely with Mamo Atilio and the group for 7 days.
Meet again on Monday September 28 from 1:00-2:30PM Colombia time to follow-up and share your experiences. Mamo Atilio may or may not be present for the second call.
Participants are invited to share their dreams and health challenges and gain insight into Arhuaco dream analysis and healing.
have these items with you for the session:
Please don’t miss the session because you don’t have the items, just do your best to get them.
- 3 black stones
- 1 black candle (Any color candle is okay. If you can’t find black wrap the candle’s glassware black tissue paper. You want this candle to burn for 7 days preferably in glassware like this)
- 1 cigar, sage stick or stick of incense
- A cup of aguardiente (white alcohol such as rum or tequila can be substituted for aguardiente) or holy water
Many of you have asked: Why Candles?
When people think of candles they often think of candle magic and candle magic is misrepresented. Merriam-Webster defines magic as supernatural power over natural forces and I think the main problem begins with that definition. There is no such thing as supernatural power over natural forces in orthodox practice, there is reciprocity and relationship. The idea of personal power is where things begin to go wrong. There are many ways in which ancient traditional practices have been disenfranchised and I discuss this a bit in my book.There’s nothing sinister about what we call magic in it’s pure form, but magic has become a loaded word unfortunately.
Candles flames symbolize a connection to the fire element which in many cultures is the element of invocation and the element of love. In other words, if you want your intention to be empowered, you light a candle and connect to the flame. It’s really that simple. The idea of making a wish before you blow out candles on a birthday cake. You hope your wish comes true, you declare your intention to focus on that wish.
A black candle, for the Arhuaco will absorb negative energy and remove it from your life. That’s why black.
Please use beeswax candles if you can.
Burning beeswax releases negative ions that neutralize anything high in positively charged particles like what electronics emit and mold spores have. Positive ions are found in allergens, odors, germs and dust as well. Negative ions grab hold of positive ions, become too heavy to remain airborne and drop to surfaces where you can clean them up. So, if you burn beeswax you can increase a sense of well-being and mental clarity, improves breathing, decrease blood pressure, relieve tension, normalize serotonin in the brain for better sleep and reduce headaches and other sicknesses caused by positive ions.
Be sure to look for 100% pure beeswax candles from places like big dipper wax works and blue corn
Blue corn also sells glassware if you need it. Candles burn longer and feel safer when they’re inside glass.
The Teyuna Exemplify Wholeness.
The Teyuna are not just another group of holy people connected to Earth. Connected to Earth is who they are. Stewarding Earth and Her flora and fauna isn’t so much what they do as what can’t be separated from as a culture. Consciousness is embedded in everything they do due to their life-long disciplined training. The Teyuna Foundation is not just another environmental group providing great classes, it’s a group of conscious activists committed to facilitating the experience of awakening transmissions that are as unique as they are strong and seeding heart-felt truth, honor and spiritual intention that lasts.
When people are asked what drew them to the Teyuna most everyone says they were inexplicably called and felt a bond of spirit.
Teyuna knowledge and practice offer embodiment to thinking locally and globally from a non-dual perspective. It creates a visceral connection where reciprocity and relationship naturally build into sustainable community.
The impact Teyuna teachings have on westerners and other Amerindians and indigenous worldwide is profound. Facilitating the Teyunas’ capacity to open hearts and minds to Earth-based non-dualism synthesizes traditional, ancient knowledge and modern necessity on an ecological and spiritual level that is, from my experience and according to outreach feedback, unprecedented. Bringing holistic, practical spirit-based wisdom to the study of ecological protection is crucial in these times.
As Gus Speth, a US adviser on climate change and career environmentalists said: I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.
- Feeling their lives balanced and integrated on deeper and deeper levels as time goes on
- Benefit from the exercises they learned in classes and continue to do years later
- Their connection to the planet and to their inner-knowing as greatly clarified and amplified
Earth Stewardship Online Community Courses
- Connect with Mamos in the Sierra Nevada for 16, 90-minute online sessions for the upcoming four chapter series.
- In the sessions, Mamos will share the sacredness of their teachings and offer practices to support you in connecting to Earth, and your practice as an Earth Steward in your community and beyond.
- Sessions are recorded.
- This course is ideal for anyone called to the teachings of the Teyuna.
Registration Details Coming Soon
- Join us on Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00PM PST. email Mary for the link to the chats for question and answer, sharing, meditations and whatever arises.
Remote Sessions from the Sierra
- A planning session where you discuss healing challenges, ask questions and/or discuss a situation you’d like support with (translator present).
- Mamos and Zagas do a divination (they discuss your needs with their Spiritual Mothers and Fathers).
- Mamos and Zagas spend an average of 40 hours aligning and attuning your energetic body to support your soul, spirit and physical body’s potential to thrive. After a session you are forever in their consciousness and are likely to feel their presence in your life indefinitely.
- About a week after your session (sometimes sooner) you will have a follow-up call where the Mamos and Zagas insights are shared with you (translator present).
PLEASE NOTE: In some situations Mamos and Zagas conduct Earth healing ceremonies (pagamentos) on your behalf at specific sites within the Sierra Nevada and may need special materials that require travel to acquire. Some materials must be purchased. Depending on the complexity of the service you ask them to provide, you may be asked to contribute additional funds. There have been times when 4 mamos have fasted in a sacred site for 4 days on an individual’s behalf and we can not limit what they do. They work on your behalf with the Spiritual Mothers and Fathers of Earth and the Cosmos to fully address anything in your life path that is out of alignment. You need to make a serious commitment as well. This is a special and rare opportunity and can not be taken lightly.
Please be sure to include contact information to enable session scheduling. If you have any issues or questions, please contact Mary