join us tuesday August 4, 2020 from 1:00-2:30 PM
colombia time for holistic healing and dreaming with mamo atilio
This is an opportunity to interact with and receive transmissions from Mamo Atilio live, via zoom, and do deep work with him remotely for 7 days.
Participants will be invited to share their dreams and health challenges and will gain insight into Arhuaco dream analysis and healing.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
have these items with you for the session:
- Elementals in all colors of the rainbow (for example stones in red, yellow, pink, blue, purple, orange and green)
- 3 candles that will burn for 7 days (1 green, 1 black and 1 white) and matches
- 1 cigar
- A cup of aguardiente (white alcohol such as rum or tequila can be substituted for aguardiente)
Note that you will be giving the elementals you work with during this session back to The Mother when we complete.
The Teyuna Exemplify Wholeness.
The Teyuna are not just another group of holy people connected to Earth. Connected to Earth is who they are. Stewarding Earth and Her flora and fauna isn’t so much what they do as what can’t be separated from as a culture. Consciousness is embedded in everything they do due to their life-long disciplined training. The Teyuna Foundation is not just another environmental group providing great classes, it’s a group of conscious activists committed to facilitating the experience of awakening transmissions that are as unique as they are strong and seeding heart-felt truth, honor and spiritual intention that lasts.
When people are asked what drew them to the Teyuna most everyone says they were inexplicably called and felt a bond of spirit.
Teyuna knowledge and practice offer embodiment to thinking locally and globally from a non-dual perspective. It creates a visceral connection where reciprocity and relationship naturally build into sustainable community.
The impact Teyuna teachings have on westerners and other Amerindians and indigenous worldwide is profound. Facilitating the Teyunas’ capacity to open hearts and minds to Earth-based non-dualism synthesizes traditional, ancient knowledge and modern necessity on an ecological and spiritual level that is, from my experience and according to outreach feedback, unprecedented. Bringing holistic, practical spirit-based wisdom to the study of ecological protection is crucial in these times.
As Gus Speth, a US adviser on climate change and career environmentalists said: I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.
- Feeling their lives balanced and integrated on deeper and deeper levels as time goes on
- Benefit from the exercises they learned in classes and continue to do years later
- Their connection to the planet and to their inner-knowing as greatly clarified and amplified
Earth Stewardship Online Community Courses
- Connect with Mamos in the Sierra Nevada for 16, 90-minute online sessions for the upcoming four chapter series.
- In the sessions, Mamos will share the sacredness of their teachings and offer practices to support you in connecting to Earth, and your practice as an Earth Steward in your community and beyond.
- Sessions are recorded.
- This course is ideal for anyone called to the teachings of the Teyuna.
Registration Details Coming Soon
- Join us on Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00PM PST. email Mary for the link to the chats for question and answer, sharing, meditations and whatever arises.
Remote Sessions from the Sierra
- A planning phone call where you establish what your intended goal is
- The Mamos work with you remotely
- A follow-up call where the Mamos and Zagas insights are shared with you
Please note: in some situations Mamos and Zagas may conduct Earth healing ceremonies (pagamentos) on your behalf at specific sites within the Sierra Nevada, or need special materials which may require them to travel. In these situations, there can be an additional cost to cover the Mamos’ travel and ceremonial expenses.
Sessions are conducted for a recommended donation of US$444.00. Donations support Teyuna community projects. We are partnered with dharma Merchant Services as our card processor. This hyperlink below will take you to MX Merchant which dharma Merchant Services uses to manage payments.
Please be sure to include contact information to enable session scheduling. If you have any issues or questions, please contact Mary